Safety is Our Priority
We are open and committed to providing you a clean and safe stay and are following local and state guidelines.
California’s Regional Stay Home Order is currently in effect and projected to end mid-January. If traveling before the order is lifted, you agree to self-certify that you are in need of overnight accommodations in accordance with state and county orders. All Californians are being asked to follow this order to protect themselves, their families, and their communities. For official government guidelines related to COVID-19, click here.
Our team is here to help with any questions, and we encourage guests to call the hotel directly for current regional and local guidelines and information. You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking here.
On behalf of our entire community, we thank you in advance for observing and supporting the state and local guidelines and efforts while staying with us.
Four Sisters Inns Peace of Mind Safety Plan
Inspired by our core purpose – creating meaningful experiences through gracious hospitality – and in response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we've highlighted important changes that we are taking to ensure our team members are protected and your stay is both safe and memorable below:
- Every surface is sanitized in common areas, restrooms, guestrooms, and “back of house” numerous times a day.
An extensive list of high-touch surfaces is sanitized even more frequently - including, but not limited to: tables, desks, elevator buttons (where applicable), walls, pens, seating areas, doors, light switches, door handles, guestroom telephones, remote controls and more.
- Non-essential items have been removed from guestrooms, such as the iron, ironing board, extra pillows, etc. These items are sanitized and available on request.
- For stays longer than one night, in-room housekeeping refresh services have been paused to limit the number of individuals entering rooms. Should guests require fresh towels, coffee, tea, or ice, they are encouraged to call or text the Front Desk to schedule delivery.
Hand sanitizer dispensing stations are available throughout the property.
Healthy and Attentive Team Members:
- Each team member has received customized COVID-19 prevention training to their specific department, ensuring that the highest standards and requirements are met at all times in every capacity.
- Team members are required to self-screen before arriving to work and immediately have their temperature taken at the beginning of each shift.
- If team members are experiencing any sign of illness, they are required to stay or return home and contact their doctor immediately.
- Team members are required to wear masks when interacting with individuals as well as keep a safe social distance.
- Team members are required to sanitize their hands frequently and no less than after every guest interaction and every hour.
When possible, staff schedules are arranged with the least amount of overlap to honor social distancing guidelines.
Personalized and Flexible Guest Services:
- We have implemented a quicker check-in and check-out process via electronic pre-arrival check-in and prepayment to support social distancing efforts.
- Pens and credit card machines are disinfected after every use.
- Texting is now available, offering guests an easy and quick way to contact our team for questions or services and helping to reduce the number of guests gathering at the front desk area.
- A more flexible cancellation policy instituted with our Peace of Mind 72-hour Flex Cancellation Policy.
Reconfigured Indoor and Outdoor Spaces
- We have rearranged common areas and outdoor spaces to allow for even more space and room between tables, chairs, and sitting areas.
Temporarily Paused Amenities
- Stay-over housekeeping services are temporarily paused as team members are not permitted to enter into occupied guestrooms at this time. Guests may text or call Guest Services with any additional amenity needs or requests such as extra towels, etc.
- Where Turndown Service was available, it has been temporarily paused.
- Where applicable, spa services, onsite gyms, and meeting areas are temporarily not available.
Complimentary Amenities, Refined:
- Complimentary breakfast is prepared in our kitchen and served directly to you each morning.
- At most of our inns, you'll receive a complimentary wine & cheese mini-picnic for two each afternoon, which includes a wine & cheese tasting, plus our irresistible and freshly baked cookies.
Guests: Thank YOU for Doing Your Part
- Before arriving, guests are asked to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms
- Three days before arrival, guests are to prepay their stay and electronically complete their pre-arrival reservation information with signature, in an effort to support a more streamlined check-in process.
- Guests are to observe social distancing guidelines when interacting with a team member or individual(s) outside of their party.
- Guests are required to wear masks when in common areas or interacting with anyone outside of their party; we have masks available for those in need.
- Elevators are to be occupied by only one party at a time.
- Guests are encouraged to contact Guests Services via text or telephone for any additional needs or concerns.
Flexibility When You Need It
- We recognize this uncertain time may cause hesitancy when planning future travel. Thankfully the intimate nature of our inns allows us to be flexible when you book directly.
- Our new Peace of Mind 72-Hour Cancellation Policy is now standard at all of our locations for stays through April 1, 2021.
Book with confidence with no upfront charges or cancellation fees plus enjoy a more flexible cancellation window of just 3 days’ notice, if your plans should change.